Introducing surprise.co

Hi, everyone! How are you doing? I hope you're doing great!

I'm back after a long time did not posting anything on my blog.

So today, I want to show you the item that I'm selling right now. Yes! I'm starting a business on my own. So, here is the story of my start-up business.

I'm in love with stationary and have addiction toward them. Collecting notebooks and other school supplies is one of my favourite thing to do when I'm going out for shopping. 

With this kind of interest (i guess), I decided to sell notebooks and other school essentials that is needed in our daily life as a student especially. Not only that, all of the item also suitable for office usage. 

So, without further ado let's have a look onto my products.



Typo A5 Spinout Notebook

Typo A5 Spinout Notebook

Typo A4 Spinout Notebook

Typo A4 Spinout Notebook


Typo Notepad

Typo Notepad

Cotton On Foundation Tote Bag

Cotton On Foundation Tote Bag

 Yup, there are so cute for the design and yet irresistible to wear and use, right? I know it. If you guys interested to buy these item. You can just directly hit the comment section for details. I'll replying there. Also, another option, you can buy these item on my shop at Shopee. I heard you, free shipping vouchers available, of course. Do follow my shop account, keepbloomin_ . From there, also got variety design for each item available. Wait no more. Shop with me now!

Love, surprise.co


Comments